SPA Domburg is open every day again from 10.00-22.00 hrs (with the exception of the spa café). It is again possible to book entrance, treatments and massages. To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests there are a number of guidelines, which you can read below.
- In case the guest has symptoms of a cold (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light coughing) or fever, the reservation cannot be made. At reservation and before the start of the treatment the guest will be asked if there are any health problems.
- Treatments can currently only be booked by telephone or e-mail. Entrance to the spa only on site at the hotel.
- Duo treatments are currently not possible.
- In case of doubt whether the guest is 100% fit, the treatment can be rescheduled or stopped at the request of the beautician/masseuse.
- At the beginning of the treatment, guests are asked to wash their hands with soap and water.
- Contact surfaces, door handles and ATMs are additionally cleaned.
- All products for home use are kept in a locked cupboard.
- Guests can only pay with card.
- SPA Domburg will reopen daily from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- We allow fewer guests in our spa and in each facility, so we can guarantee the 1.5 meters better. At each facility it is clearly indicated how many guests are allowed to use it at the same time. We kindly ask you to adhere to this.
- Reservations are required and possible for a maximum of 2 persons. Reservations can only be made on site with our spa staff. It is possible to reserve a time block of 2 hours. Within these 2 hours you can use the facilities. We kindly ask you to adhere to the indicated arrival and departure times.
- Upon reservation and before entering the spa the health check will be carried out.
- All our facilities are regularly cleaned in between.
- Personal cleaning is possible at various points in the spa.
- There will be no 'opgieting'.
- The costs are € 15,50 per 2 hours or once € 30,50 for unlimited use during your stay in the hotel.
- Payment can only be made by card.
- The Spa Café will remain completely closed.
- The swimming pool is closed.
- The responsibility for a safe day of relaxation lies with us, but also with you. We are counting on your cooperation.
To ensure that your own visit and the visits of others are as pleasant as possible, we draw your attention to the fact that the facilities must be used responsibly. Our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. SPA Domburg is open to everyone of 18 years and above. Use of the facilities is at your own risk; no (swimming pool) supervision is provided.
- Wrist bands must be worn in relation to access and any further expenditure.
- A shower must be taken before using the swimming pool and sauna facilities. Another shower must be taken after using a warm room before using the swimming pool.
- Our visitors’ are not permitted to bring their own drinks, glassware or food to the SPA. A drinking fountain is available in the ‘cooling plaza’.
- Personal property can be stored in a locker. SPA Domburg cannot be held liable for the loss, damage or theft of any items that our visitors bring to the SPA. On-site parking is also at our visitors’ own risk.
During the times that the swimming pool is open to all hotel guests, swimwear must be worn. These exact times are listed at the swimming pool entrance. During the opening times of the spa, the wearing of swimwear is optional.
- Wearing swimwear during use of the pool is mandatory.
- Flip-flops must be worn, except in the sauna cabins and around the swimming pool.
- Bathrobes must be worn in the SPA Café, the relaxation room and outdoors on the patio.
- Bathrobes, flip-flops and towels are supplied free of charge.
- In all saunas (with the exception of the steam bath) your entire body, including your feet, must be placed on a towel. Towels are not allowed in the SPA Café.
To enable all visitors to enjoy themselves to the full, we ask that you use SPA Domburg with due regard for the peace and serenity.
- To ensure that the peace that you and our other guests wish to experience is not disturbed, the use of mobile telephones, tablets, etc. is not permitted, including in the SPA Café.
- Any filming or photography is strictly forbidden.
- Guests may not infuse their own fragrances on the stoves in the sauna. From time to time, a sauna master will pour infusion water on the stoves. Dates and times are listed.
- At SPA Domburg, smoking and the smoking of electronic cigarettes is not permitted either indoors or outdoors.
The management reserves the right to immediately remove visitors who do not adhere to the house rules or who display undesirable behaviour and/or any form of sexual harassment.