SPA Domburg is closed. It is again possible to book treatments and massages from the 26th of March. To ensure the safety and health of our staff and guests there are a number of guidelines, which you can read below.
- In case the guest has symptoms of a cold (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light coughing) or fever, the reservation cannot be made. At reservation and before the start of the treatment the guest will be asked if there are any health problems.
- Treatments can currently only be booked by telephone or e-mail.
- Duo treatments are currently not possible.
- In case of doubt whether the guest is 100% fit, the treatment can be rescheduled or stopped at the request of the beautician/masseuse.
- At the beginning of the treatment, guests are asked to wash their hands with soap and water.
- Contact surfaces, door handles and ATMs are additionally cleaned.
- All products for home use are kept in a locked cupboard.
- Guests can only pay with card.
- Upon reservation and before entering the spa the health check will be carried out.
- Payment can only be made by card.
- The Spa and SPA Café will remain completely closed.
- The swimming pool is closed.