To ensure that your own visit and the visits of others are as pleasant as possible, we draw your attention to the fact that the facilities must be used responsibly. Our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. SPA Domburg is open to everyone of 18 years and above. Use of the facilities is at your own risk; no (swimming pool) supervision is provided.
- Wrist bands must be worn in relation to access and any further expenditure.
- A shower must be taken before using the swimming pool and sauna facilities. Another shower must be taken after using a warm room before using the swimming pool.
- Our visitors’ are not permitted to bring their own drinks, glassware or food to the SPA. A drinking fountain is available in the ‘cooling plaza’. Refreshments are available at the SPA Café.
- Personal property can be stored in a locker. SPA Domburg cannot be held liable for the loss, damage or theft of any items that our visitors bring to the SPA. On-site parking is also at our visitors’ own risk.
During the times that the swimming pool is open to all hotel guests, swimwear must be worn. These exact times are listed at the swimming pool entrance. During the opening times of the spa, the wearing of swimwear is optional.
- Flip-flops must be worn, except in the sauna cabins and around the swimming pool.
- Bathrobes must be worn in the SPA Café, the relaxation room and outdoors on the patio.
- Bathrobes, flip-flops and towels are supplied free of charge.
- In all saunas (with the exception of the steam bath) your entire body, including your feet, must be placed on a towel. Towels are not allowed in the SPA Café.
To enable all visitors to enjoy themselves to the full, we ask that you use SPA Domburg with due regard for the peace and serenity.
- To ensure that the peace that you and our other guests wish to experience is not disturbed, the use of mobile telephones, tablets, etc. is not permitted, including in the SPA Café.
- Any filming or photography is strictly forbidden.
- Guests may not infuse their own fragrances on the stoves in the sauna. From time to time, a sauna master will pour infusion water on the stoves. Dates and times are listed.
- At SPA Domburg, smoking and the smoking of electronic cigarettes is not permitted either indoors or outdoors.
The management reserves the right to immediately remove visitors who do not adhere to the house rules or who display undesirable behaviour and/or any form of sexual harassment.